- 30th March 2018 at 13h00
- 27th April 2018 at 13h00
- 23st May 2018 at 14h00
- 29th June 2018 at 13h00
- 31st July 2018 at 14h00
- 31st August 2018 at 13h00
- 28th September 2018 at 13h00
- 31st October 2018 at 14h00
- 30th November 2018 at 14h00
- 15th December 2018 at 12h00 ADF end of year party at ADF Offices
All meetings to be held at the new ADF office located at 27 Ellis Street corner Arthur Street Bellevue-East, Yeoville
ADF is urgently looking for the relatives of a Mozambican citizen Mr Alimo Ramadaue Haraua who passed away here in South Africa.
How to become an ADF member
Our current partners
Become a Member
There are two ways of joining ADF: as an individual member, or as an organization.
You are welcome to attend a public meeting prior to engaging in this process (dates for meetings are indicated above, or you can directly contact us at
- If you want to join ADF as an individual
- fill in the INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP FORM To submit online CLICK HERE
- Pay into ADF account (below) the annual fee for individuals: R100.00 (or give the money to the Treasurer or Deputy Treasurer when you attend an
ADF meeting). Please indicate as reference YOUR NAME 2011 FEE (ex Traore 2011 fee).
- ADF will look at your application, provided it is complete (form + payment). When the process is complete you will receive an individual
membership card that you will need to collect from ADF (for instance at a general meeting). Please bring 2 identity pictures for that purpose.
- If you want to join ADF as an organization
- fill in the ORGANISATION MEMBERSHIP FORM To submit CLICK HERE
- Pay into ADF account (details below) the annual fee for organizations: R300 (or give the money to the Treasurer or Deputy Treasurer when you attend
an ADF meeting). Please indicate as reference NAME OF ORGANISATION 2011 FEE (ex FOCAS 2011 fee).
- ADF will look at your application, provided it is complete (form + payment). When the process is complete you will receive 2 membership
cards that you will need to collect from ADF (for instance at a general meeting): one for your organization, and one for the individual who will
represent the organization within ADF. This individual will need to bring 2 identity pictures.
|ADF Bank Account Details
|BANK: ||Nedbank (Cheque account)
|NAME: ||African Diaspora Forum (ADF)
|Account #: ||1184853258
|Reference||YOUR NAME 2019 fee (for instance TRAORE 2019 fee)
NB Please note:
- Fees are not refundable
- Fees paid for 2019 give access to membership for 2019 only.